1. For the rice, rinse the jasmine rice 3 times and put it in a pot along with water and all the other ingredients, except coconut oil. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and allow it to simmer until fully cooked. When it’s almost done cooking, mix in the coconut oil. Then, put a cloth/towel over the pot and cover it with the pot top and put the side. (the towel helps absorb any extra moisture from the hot rice, so it won’t get sticky.)
2. For the eggplant, heat the oven to 200°C/392°F. Line an oven tray with wax paper. Add the eggplant, oil, spices & salt to the tray and mix. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Turn off the oven when the eggplant is fully cooked.
3. For the beet salad, add all the beet salad ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
4. For the sautéed oyster mushrooms & radicchio, heat up a pan and add a bit of oil. Add mushrooms and herbs and sauté for around 4 minutes. When mushroom are cooked, add a dash of tamari and then mix in the radicchio and sauté for another minute. Then remove from heat.
5. For the apricot sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a small bow.
6. For the Juicy Marbles, cut the filet in half and sprinkle with salt. Heat up a small pan (you can use the same one you used for the mushrooms & radicchio), add a bit of oil and sizzle up your Juicy marbles filet so it gets toasted on each side. Add all your components to an elegant handmade ceramic plate and have fun feeling fancy! Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.